About Carter Marine
With over 27 years shipping industry experience in both domestic, commercial and international shipping, Carter Marine owner, Carrie Carter has played a major role in identifying the special requirements, attention to detail and quality of service expected by visiting yachts, captains, owners and crew. Carrie has built a good rapport with many vessels in delivering this personalised care and necessary agency service to the growing yacht industry of Cairns and Far North Queensland.
Carrie Carter has established a trusted and much relied on service for international and domestic superyachts that contributes greatly to Australia’s reputation as a world-class superyacht destination.
- Carrie Carter has been instrumental in growing the number of superyachts visiting Cairns, Australia from just 7 vessels in 2000 to around 60 in the last few years.
- Carrie has a world-wide reputation for looking after her clients and their needs that are second to none.
- Carrie guarantees professional, discrete and an unparalleled service standard.
- Vision Statement
- Our commitment to the further development of the Australian superyacht industry and our unparalleled experience and expertise add significant value to the competitiveness of Australia as a superyacht destination.
- Carrie Carter provides world class services to visiting yachts & should be recognised for her contribution & continued excellence. Carrie is renowned throughout the world for her absolute commitment to her clientele.
- This is evident time and time again as we are promoted by the strongest force known to man – happy, satisfied clients. Money cannot buy that kind of endorsement and no amount of advertising can match it!